Friday, May 12, 2017

So I am super confused...where was all this anti-Trump and low opinion rating when this ass clown was running for president. Did everyone get "Trumped"? Is this a reality TV show playing out with tax dollars in the White House? I mean seriously, this guy sleazed, stepped over and destroyed things to make his way, and are those the qualities that make of great leaders? And now his ratings are in the tank, and most of his nominees are either being investigated or not accepting the appointments, or have recused themselves from investigating impropriates. WOW! A captain of industry a good leader doesn’t make. I finish by saying I am not upset with those who voted for Trump; I am just asking that you reflect and be objective. Like wiser men than me have said: "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin and "Patriotism is the virtue of the vicious." - Oscar Wilde.

No comments:

Post a Comment